My name is Štefan Sinčák and I am a game developer.
- I graduated from the Technical University Košice in the study field of Informatics in 2011
My programming experience includes:
- C, C++, C#, (professional experience), Python (personal mid-level exp.)
- Unity game engine – professional experience,
- Unreal engine 4 – professional experience,
- Flutter/Dart – free time personal projects
- Ogre engine (in the past),
- Cocos2D (in the past)
- some shaders, optimisation and stuff like that
- I’ve been working on games released on PC, Wii, iOS, X360, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch
- In my free time I have created some mobile apps just for fun (unpublished)
Some of my free-time projects can be found on my GitHub or ShaderToy.
Check my LinkedIn profile! https://www.linkedin.com/in/ssincak/
- In my free time I sometimes craft stuff (from leather or wood), see my Instagram
- I like cooking, hiking, reading books, riding my bike around